Thursday 17 November 2011

My chosen music genre



For my music magazine I will create an R&B music magazine. The main R&B magazine is Vibe. This is because I like this style of music and therefore know a lot about it. R&B magazine's are all different and are targetted to men and women as this is a wide music genre. I will focus my magazine on females but also males. I looked on R&B music charts and noticed which artists featured on this, these consist of; JLS, Rizzle Kicks and Professor green. These artists are supported by males and females. However, JLS mainly have female fans. An example of a music magazine I found of this genre is:


This magazine will be aimed at men and women. However, this magazine in particular is more focussed on the male audience as it talks a lot about sex. This magazine shows attitude which can be considered for my magazine. This is aimed towards the younger audience as it shows attitude and a young artist.


This magazine shows an audience of males and females. However, this one is slightly more leading to female fans of women hence the body. This magazine features an MCU shot of Chris Brown which will appeal to a lot of people.


These images help me decide how to plan my music magazine and what to include in it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment