Thursday 3 November 2011

Front Page



This is my final front cover design. I decided on this concept by looking at my drafts and seeing what could be improved one of these was by putting a picture as the background rather than having it plain. I added a teasing contents across the bottom to persuade people to buy the magazine and also to show what else is included in the magazine. I spread the text out so it is easier to understand and didn't overcroud the front page as this needs to be simple to catch the readers eye. I used this background as it is fresh and colourful which should be advertising. The colour scheme is mainly purple and white (Wyke college's theme) but added other colours to headings to make them appeal to the audience. The main image shows a student learning which shows a good reputation of the college and is relevant to the magazine and heading 'How to pass your exams'.

No comments:

Post a Comment