Friday 2 December 2011

Initial ideas and drafts





All of these magazines are a rough draft of what my music magazine layout will be like. This is also the information which will be included. These images will help me plan how my images will be layed out to be like. These images help me decide how I will take my photographs and what clothing the model should wear. They also give me an idea on how to set them out (plain background). The text of the artist's name (Jennifer Hudson) in that font and colour scheme looks very effective and I believe I should use this on my music magazine. Depending on my image, my masthead title may differ to red as this will stand out and make the magazine noticable. The masthead will cover up the full top 1/4 of the page as this is the main focus of the magazine.

Digital mock up:
This gives me an indication on how the layout of my magazine will look. This helps me plan my magazine as it shows whether my layout will work or if it will be cramped.

No comments:

Post a Comment